The Spectral Court

Daringly Poking the Octopus of Wit with the Pointy Stick of Wryness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caerffili, Wales, Antarctica

Currently blogging at The Fractal Hall Journal and contributing to the Toybox of Solitude.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Great Hunt
Current mood: Foiled

Stuart Little 4, Human Beings 0.

The fucking thing had no less than four pieces of Dairy Milk off the traps without setting them off. I have now smeared them with chocolate mousse in the hopes that it will get its nose stuck in. Don't fear the Reaper, little one. At the moment, we're doing little more than feeding the bugger. In all honesty I expect to get back home to find it licked clean with a note requesting something other than chocolate for tomorrow's supper.

As this is myspace, I thought I'd post something music related. Following on from a previous list of mine, here are my Top Five 60s songs written after the 60s.

1. There She Goes - The La's

2. Chicken Payback - The Bees

3. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

4. Pretty much anything by the Coral

5. My Massive Wang - Hunter McEvoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home