The Spectral Court

Daringly Poking the Octopus of Wit with the Pointy Stick of Wryness.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caerffili, Wales, Antarctica

Currently blogging at The Fractal Hall Journal and contributing to the Toybox of Solitude.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Delusions of Bandeur
Current mood: Supreme

I've been hired by extraordinary local band Sophie I Love You, Sophie I'm Dead to aid them in their sonic journeys. What they haven't realised is I intend to bend them to my will, becoming little more than my Soviet Puppet States, threatening the hegemony of the continent of Music. They are the Tin Machine to my Bowie, Box Car Racer to my Blink 182, the Supremes to my Phil Spector (minus, of course, the gunshot wounds to the face).

They are the pilot for my proposed television series, Pimp my Band. I will strap chrome bumpers, smoke machines, a phat sound system and a hot pink colour scheme to them. Before they realise it they will have new members including an MC, a DJ, an STD, and a sullen mop-haired teenager playing the Electric Bongos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home